Chickenfoot Dominoes is a simulation of the popular domino game which uses either a doublenine or doubletwelve set of colored dominoes Both available from the Options screen. One human player will play against 3 computer opponents. Statistics are maintained for the player and on all computer opponents.brbrThis version fits all android screen sizes.brbrThe goal is to play all your dominoes and go out before your opponents do.brbrA unique display technique enables the dominoes to remain large enough to be seen on a very small screen. Dominoes can be moved by dragging or by doubletapping.brbrOptions include domino sets double9 or double12 dominoes displayed with pips or numbers 4 or 6 plays needed to satisfy the opening double and sound on or off.brbrThis is a standalone offline solitairelike game. No ads. No popups. Nothing to purchase beyond the game itself. No personal information gathered. No wifi or internet connection required. Just a fun game.brbrAlso known as Chicken Dominoes
October 12, 2019
4.0.3 and up
Download Chickenfoot Dominoes For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Chickenfoot Dominoes and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Chickenfoot Dominoes in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Chickenfoot Dominoes and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Chickenfoot Dominoes Screenshots
Download Chickenfoot Dominoes for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Chickenfoot Dominoes For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Chickenfoot Dominoes please follow our blog.