Take no prisoners and protect your King at all costs! This 3D Chess game is the best way to play the classic Chess board game on Android!brbrChess is a twoplayer strategy board game played on a checkered board with 64 squares arranged in an 88 grid. Each player begins with 16 pieces: one king one queen two rooks two knights two bishops and eight pawns. The objective is to checkmate the opponent39s king by placing it under an inescapable threat of capture.brbrChess Features:br 10 play levels Learn on casual and progress to Probr Helpful tips and highlightsbr Undo functionbr Detailed performance stats and ratingsbr 2D view 3D view and Automatic viewbr 6 gorgeous themes for boards pieces and backgroundsbr 2 player mode. Play against your friends!br Realistic 3D graphics and exciting sound effectsbr Small sizebr Automatic save when you get a phone call or exit the application
March 4, 2020
2.3 and up
Download Chess For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Chess and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Chess in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Chess and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Download Chess for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Chess For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Chess please follow our blog.