The only official CCM Glossary app including more than 750 terms and definitions used on the CCM exam. Updated and maintained by the Commission for Case Manager Certification.brStudy by term or by definition using easytomanage decks. Keep track of learning by marking whether you know each term or definition. brbrDirections: Tap to flip the card to see the term or definition. Swipe left if you miss it swipe right if you got it! Go back to previous terms in the deck if you swiped the wrong way or if you need to review a term again. Mark decks complete once you feel comfortable with your knowledge. See your last score on each deck from the home screen to track your progress! brNote: This app is designed using standard smartphone text sizes. Changing text size settings on your smartphone may affect your ability to view the full definitions for some terms.brbrBy purchasing or attending any prep courses or study materials there is no guarantee you will pass the CCM exam
CCM Glossary App
|Name:||CCM Glossary App|
December 7, 2018
4.1 and up
Download CCM Glossary App For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type CCM Glossary App and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find CCM Glossary App in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about CCM Glossary App and to play it properly
- That’s all.
CCM Glossary App Screenshots
Download CCM Glossary App for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the CCM Glossary App For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like CCM Glossary App please follow our blog.