Polish up your audio creations with this compact mastering studio app. It39s easier than you think!brbrMastering is a suite of audio effects that gives you the power to make your tracks pop and impress.brbrEffects include:brbr 10band graphic EQbr 6band full parametric EQbr Stereo image enhancerbr Audio exciterbr True RMS compressorbr 3band compressorbr Signal clipperbr Lookahead limiterbrbrAll effects changes are audible in real time even on entry level devices.brbrSupported input formats are:brbr WAV 162432bitbr Ogg Vorbisbr MP3br FLACbrbrOutput formats are:brbr WAV 162432bitbr Ogg Vorbisbr MP3 80320 kbpsbr FLAC 1624bitbrbrTracks can be imported from any audio app with compatible export formats not just Caustic. You can even try mastering tracks from your local music library.brbrExported tracks can be shared to other apps or online music hosting.
|Category:||Music & Audio|
May 14, 2019
4.1 and up
Download Caustic Mastering For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Caustic Mastering and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Caustic Mastering in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Caustic Mastering and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Caustic Mastering Screenshots
Download Caustic Mastering for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Caustic Mastering For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Caustic Mastering please follow our blog.