This app is designed for adults with aphasia. Aphasia is characterized by difficulty finding the words when communicating and can limit reading and writing skills. brbrPeople with dementia stroke and traumatic brain injury are among those affected by aphasia. brbrThe multiple choice app targets word retrieval by stimulating the language areas of the brain affected by loss of words. brbrMultiple choice in antonyms synonyms definition whquestions convergent and divergent reasoning are among the lexical processes that are targeted. brbrBrain Expresso apps developed by a stroke survivor and speech language pathologist are simple to use for the patient and effective in keeping clinical data for the therapist.
Brain Expresso Multiple Choice
|Name:||Brain Expresso Multiple Choice|
May 21, 2019
5.0 and up
Download Brain Expresso Multiple Choice For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Brain Expresso Multiple Choice and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Brain Expresso Multiple Choice in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Brain Expresso Multiple Choice and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Brain Expresso Multiple Choice Screenshots
Download Brain Expresso Multiple Choice for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Brain Expresso Multiple Choice For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Brain Expresso Multiple Choice please follow our blog.