The VetClinic Bone Viewer series teaches K12 students and veterinary learners about the anatomical features of animal skeletons using a 3D interactive virtual model. Explore animal anatomy as you zoom in and out rotate and set the model to any orientation with simple finger gestures. brbrChoose from three game modes: learning selftest and quiz. In the learning mode youll activate a list of structures to click and have them identified for you with labeling. In the selftest mode you can select structures on the model to isolate one and show its name. In the quiz mode random structures are listed and you must click the correct structure on the virtual model to beat the countdown timer and test your anatomical expertise.brbrQUESTIONS FEEDBACK AND SUPPORTbrbrIf you need assistance setting up playing your game or are just in the mood for an interesting conversation please contact the friendly folks on our Customer Service team at contactappclinic.com!
Bone Viewer – Dog Skull
|Name:||Bone Viewer – Dog Skull|
December 15, 2018
4.1 and up
Download Bone Viewer – Dog Skull For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Bone Viewer – Dog Skull and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Bone Viewer – Dog Skull in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Bone Viewer – Dog Skull and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Bone Viewer – Dog Skull Screenshots
Download Bone Viewer – Dog Skull for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Bone Viewer – Dog Skull For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Bone Viewer – Dog Skull please follow our blog.