Bolt formerly Taxify is a ridehailing app for requesting a fast and affordable ride.brbrJust tap the button to order a ride get picked up by a nearby driver and enjoy a lowcost ride to your destination.brbrbrHow to request a ride with the Bolt app:brbr1. Open the app and set your destinationbr2. Request a driver to pick you upbr3. See your driver arrive in realtimebr4. Enjoy the ride to your destinationbr5. Pay inapp or in cash available in select countriesbrbrBolt app features:brbr See the ride price upfront and know how much you will paybr The app helps to set your pickup location even if you don39t know the exact addressbr You can rate your driver to give feedback and help us improve the service qualitybr Add your credit card and never worry about carrying cash again. We39ll email you the receipt after every tripbrbrBolt is available in 30 countries and 100 cities around the world. We rebranded from Taxify to Bolt in March 2019.brbrBolts mission is to bring fast and accessible transport to millions of people around the world while helping thousands of drivers support their families. The next time you need a ride take Bolt!brbrEarn extra money with your car. Sign up as a driver: https:partners.bolt.eubrbrHave questions? Get in touch via infobolt.eu or at https:bolt.eubrbrLike us on Facebook https:facebook.comboltbrFollow us on Twitter https:twitter.comboltapp
Bolt (formerly Taxify)
|Name:||Bolt (formerly Taxify)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
May 25, 2020
4.1 and up
Download Bolt (formerly Taxify) For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Bolt (formerly Taxify) and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Bolt (formerly Taxify) in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Bolt (formerly Taxify) and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Bolt (formerly Taxify) Screenshots
Download Bolt (formerly Taxify) for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Bolt (formerly Taxify) For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Bolt (formerly Taxify) please follow our blog.