IMPORTANT: Please try the free version first to make sure that your device supports recording calls. brbrRecord any phone call you want and choose which calls you want to save. You can set which calls are recorded and which are ignored. Listen to the recording add notes and share it. Integration with Google Drive and Dropbox allows calls to be saved and synchronized to the cloud as well. brGoogle Drive integration works on Android versions 3.0 and above.brPlease note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We therefore suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app.brIf you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality try recording from a different audio source or use autoon speaker mode.brRecorded calls are stored in the Inbox. You can set the size of the inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory. If you decide that a conversation is important save it and it will be stored in the Saved Calls folder. If not old recordings will automatically be deleted when new calls fill up the inbox.brYou can enable a Call Summary Menu with options to appear immediately after a call.brSearch for recordings by contact phone number or note.brbrThere are 3 default settings for automatic recording:brRecord everything default This setting records all calls except for contacts preselected to be ignored.brIgnore everything This setting records no calls except for contacts preselected to be recorded.brIgnore contacts This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts except for contacts preselected to be recorded.brIn the Pro version only: You can set calls from particular contacts to be automatically saved and they will be saved in the cloud.
Automatic Call Recorder Pro
|Name:||Automatic Call Recorder Pro|
August 12, 2019
4.0 and up
Download Automatic Call Recorder Pro For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Automatic Call Recorder Pro and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Automatic Call Recorder Pro in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Automatic Call Recorder Pro and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Automatic Call Recorder Pro Screenshots
Download Automatic Call Recorder Pro for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Automatic Call Recorder Pro For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Automatic Call Recorder Pro please follow our blog.