Auto90 lets you control how and when your OnePlus 7 Pro 7T and 7T Pro switches to 60 Hz or 90 Hz.brbrWhile the 90 Hz screen is awesome to look at it sometimes unwantedly goes back to 60 Hz.brSome people have found a way to force the display to run at 90 Hz at all times but this comes with a significant power penalty as much as 25100mW.brbrUsing the quotAutoquot mode will keep the system39s default behavior. But you can use Auto90 to force 90 or 60 Hz mode on select apps.brbrThis way you can still get the benefits of saving power from unintensive apps such as video players or games.brbrUpon the initial setup Auto90 will apply some recommended configurations to enable 90 Hz on several apps such as Chrome and other browsers.brbr Auto90 requires a onetime setup through a computer. Please read https:github.comarter97Auto90Perm for instructionsbr Auto90 uses the Accessibility Service API from Android to detect which apps are in use. Accessibility Service permission will be granted automatically once the onetime setup has been done.br Auto90 only works on OnePlus 7 Pro OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro running OxygenOS.
November 30, 2019
6.0 and up
Download Auto90 For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Auto90 and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Auto90 in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Auto90 and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Download Auto90 for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Auto90 For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Auto90 please follow our blog.