AirPods are wireless Bluetooth earbuds created by Apple for IOS devices. However Android device with Bluetooth 4.0 can also be paired with Android.brbrThe Arpod App is for monitoring your AirPods on Android.brbrbFeatures of Airpods for Android app:bbrbr Shows a notification with AirPods status when they are connectedbr No ads Simplified notification alert No third party SDKs.br Small App size lt 1 MBbr Battery Indicator for Airpods.br Notification to monitor Airpods battery level.br No internet connectivity or storage permission required.br Open source code.brbrbPermissions Required in Android Airpods monitor:bbrbr Location access to use Bluetooth LE This app uses Bluetooth Low Energy interface. The API for Bluetooth LE only works with Location Permission because the beacons for indoor navigation also uses Bluetooth LEbrbrbSupported Devices: bbrbr Apple Airpods 1st generation.brbrThe AirPods 2nd generation released in 2019 is not supported because manufacturer has limited the access to Android Api.brbrbAirpods 1st Generation Details:bbrbrAirPods include the proprietary Apple W1 SoC whose additional connectivity functions require devices running iOS 10 macOS Sierra watchOS 3 or later. They can also function as standard Bluetooth headphones when connected to any device that supports Bluetooth 4.0 or higher including Android devices.brbrThanks to Federico for the Airpods app contribution.
Arpods – Airpods for Android (1st Gen)
|Name:||Arpods – Airpods for Android (1st Gen)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
April 21, 2019
6.0 and up
Download Arpods – Airpods for Android (1st Gen) For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Arpods – Airpods for Android (1st Gen) and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Arpods – Airpods for Android (1st Gen) in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Arpods – Airpods for Android (1st Gen) and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Arpods – Airpods for Android (1st Gen) Screenshots
Download Arpods – Airpods for Android (1st Gen) for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Arpods – Airpods for Android (1st Gen) For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Arpods – Airpods for Android (1st Gen) please follow our blog.