What happens when everyone is stuck in the same time loop without knowing?brbrAltFrequencies is an audio mystery game where you use the airwaves to open the worlds eyes to the truth. Record rewind time and broadcast snippets of radio shows to expose radio hosts conspiracy theorists politicians underground activists and a dog.brbrBy redistributing information you change what happens in the next 3 minute time loop and impact both news cycles and the lives of the people behind them.brbrListen as their personal stories evolve in a world that seems to stand still.brbrbrFeatures:br A new kind of narrative game that blurs the lines between the fantastical and the everyday while examining our relationship with mainstream media through the prism of radio stations.br Builtin accessibility features that make the game available to a wide range of people including blind and visually impaired players.br Brought to life by a diverse cast of 20 amazing voice performers including TV podcasts and YouTube personalities such as Jasika Nicole Fringe Welcome to Night Vale.br By Accidental Queens the studio behind the critically acclaimed A Normal Lost Phone and Another Lost Phone: Lauras Story.brbrA coproduction from ARTE the European cultural network with Accidental Queens.
July 2, 2019
4.1 and up
Download Alt-Frequencies For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Alt-Frequencies and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Alt-Frequencies in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Alt-Frequencies and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Download Alt-Frequencies for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Alt-Frequencies For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Alt-Frequencies please follow our blog.