Mama cat has gonebrhow is a baby kitten to survive every day on the streets?brbr Please save your game data at the Title Screen brbefore you delete the app to change device or upgrade to Support Editionbrbr FoodbrIts inevitable that most cats living on the streets will starve.brThey often dig through trash to find whatever leftovers they can get.brOr sometimes eat delicious canned food from nice humans if they are lucky.brbr Many NPCsbrMany NPCs with their own unique personalities.brListen to their stories get them what they want and they might feed you.brbr NPCs provide multiple endingsbrWhat will happen to the kitty?brWill the kitty end up living with a human? Or stick to the streets?brIt39s up to you to guide this poor kitty! brbrFeemodev donates 10 of the profits from the game to CatDog shelters.
A Street Cat's Tale : support edition
|Name:||A Street Cat's Tale : support edition|
September 18, 2019
4.1 and up
Download A Street Cat's Tale : support edition For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type A Street Cat's Tale : support edition and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find A Street Cat's Tale : support edition in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about A Street Cat's Tale : support edition and to play it properly
- That’s all.
A Street Cat's Tale : support edition Screenshots
Download A Street Cat's Tale : support edition for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the A Street Cat's Tale : support edition For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like A Street Cat's Tale : support edition please follow our blog.