Race for the Galaxy is a strategy boardgame where players advance their empire by playing cards to build technological developments or to settle planets. Its core mechanic is a phase choosing game. Players secretly and simultaneously determine which one of seven phases they will lock in all reveal at once then execute the phases in order. Will you build an engine to ramp up VP generation on cheapo production planets? Will you invest in exploration and settle rare and valuable VP rich planets? Or will you rush a military conquest to cut off your opponents before they have a chance to develop their strategy.brbrGame Featuresbrbr 2 4 player with network multiplayerbr Single player mode with advanced neural network AIbr Five starting worlds and ninety settlement and development cardsbr Free promo pack included: New Worlds with six additional starting planetsbr Gathering Storm and Rebel Vs. Imperium expansions available for purchase
Race for the Galaxy
|Name:||Race for the Galaxy|
October 20, 2018
4.4 and up
Download Race for the Galaxy For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Race for the Galaxy and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Race for the Galaxy in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Race for the Galaxy and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Race for the Galaxy Screenshots
[appbox googleplay com.templegatesgames.RaceAndroid]
Download Race for the Galaxy for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Race for the Galaxy For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Race for the Galaxy please follow our blog.