This is the newest version of my NIH stroke scale app meant to help experienced clinicians score the NIH stroke scale. It is not intended for diagnosis or treatment but is intended to help experienced clinicians with scoring. brbrThis app was created by a neurologist and was the first on the market. The prior versions are unable to be updated unfortunately so this is the newest greatest form based on feedback from the original.brbrThis version automatically scores has pictures to show the patient and gives a breakdown of the score at the end. It now includes the option to share a screenshot of the score via email or text.brbrI am not a programmer by trade I am a neurologist. I appreciate any feedback and reviews. Thanks for downloading.brbrKeywordsbrNIHSSbrStroke scalebrNIH stroke scale
NIHSS – NIH Stroke Scale
|Name:||NIHSS – NIH Stroke Scale|
February 22, 2018
2.1 and up
Download NIHSS – NIH Stroke Scale For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type NIHSS – NIH Stroke Scale and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find NIHSS – NIH Stroke Scale in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about NIHSS – NIH Stroke Scale and to play it properly
- That’s all.
NIHSS – NIH Stroke Scale Screenshots
[appbox googleplay appinventor.ai_NIHSSapp.NIHStrokeScale3]
Download NIHSS – NIH Stroke Scale for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the NIHSS – NIH Stroke Scale For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like NIHSS – NIH Stroke Scale please follow our blog.