Centers for Disease Control and Preventions CDC evidencebased recommendations guide infection control practices in dental offices nationally and globally provide direction for the public dental health care personnel DHCP and policymakers and affect technology development in the dental industry. brCDC DentalCheck is developed directly from the Infection Prevention Checklist for Dental Settings. DHCP can use this app to periodically assess practices in their facility and ensure they are meeting the minimum expectations for safe care. The infection prevention coordinator and other staff trained in infection prevention are encouraged to use this app at least annually to assess the status of their administrative policies and practices and engage in direct observation of personnel and patientcare practices. brWhile the information included in this app reflects existing evidencebased guidelines produced by the CDC it is not intended as a replacement for more extensive guidelines.brKey Featuresbrbr Check YesNo to acknowledge compliance with a list of administrative policies or observed practicesbr Summary of basic infection prevention principles and recommendations for dental health care settingsbr Ability to export results for records management brProvides links to full guidelines and source documents that users can reference for more detailed background and recommendations.
December 15, 2020
8.0 and up
Download CDC DentalCheck For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type CDC DentalCheck and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find CDC DentalCheck in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about CDC DentalCheck and to play it properly
- That’s all.
CDC DentalCheck Screenshots
[appbox googleplay gov.cdc.ondieh.nccdphp.cdcdentalcheck]
Download CDC DentalCheck for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the CDC DentalCheck For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like CDC DentalCheck please follow our blog.