On September 1 2020. PulsePoint updated their server trust certificates. This renders all versions of the PulsePoint Respond app prior to 4.8.0 inoperable. If your app exhibits network connectivity issues updating to the latest version in the Play Store should fix the problem.brbrPulsePoint Respond is a 911connected app that can immediately inform you of emergencies occurring in your community and can request your help when CPR is needed nearby.brbrPulsePoint helps create an informed and engaged community that drives a Culture of Action a key strategy in strengthening the Chain of Survival for cardiac arrest victims. In addition to nearby CPRneeded notifications you can choose to be notified of significant events that may impact you and your family. These informational notifications provide an early headsup to local threats such as wildland fires flooding and utility emergencies. You can even monitor live dispatch radio traffic for most PulsePointconnected communities with a simple tap on the speaker icon.brbrPulsePoint currently provides coverage for thousands of cities and communities with many more on the way. For more information visit pulsepoint.org contact us at infopulsepoint.org or join the conversation at Facebook and Twitter.brbrPulsePoint not yet available in your community? Although we are working hard to make public safety agencies aware of PulsePoint you can help by expressing interest to your local fire chief EMS official and elected officials such as your mayor council member or supervisor. A simple note phone call or public meeting comment would ensure that they are aware of PulsePoint. We have found that City Hall does listen and is quite willing to bring PulsePoint to the community.brbrPulsePoint is a 501c3 public nonprofit foundation.
September 11, 2020
5.0 and up
Download PulsePoint Respond For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type PulsePoint Respond and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find PulsePoint Respond in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about PulsePoint Respond and to play it properly
- That’s all.
PulsePoint Respond Screenshots
[appbox googleplay mobi.firedepartment]
Download PulsePoint Respond for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the PulsePoint Respond For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like PulsePoint Respond please follow our blog.