Welcome to Blackboard39s mobile solution that helps students stay informed uptodate and connected. brbrWith the Blackboard app you can:br Quickly view updates to your courses and contentbr Take assignments and testsbr View grades for courses assignments and testsbrbrWe love feedback! If you have any questions or comments use the inapp feedback to help improve the application.brbrNote: This application functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution39s Blackboard Learn server. Blackboard cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences server outages.brbrDownloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http:www.blackboard.comfootertermsofuse.aspx.
September 8, 2020
5.0 and up
Download Blackboard For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Blackboard and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Blackboard in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Blackboard and to play it properly
- That’s all.
[appbox googleplay com.blackboard.android.bbstudent]
Download Blackboard for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Blackboard For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Blackboard please follow our blog.