The new APP gives your details of Subscribers account online. The Subscriber can access latest account details as is available on the CRA web site using user ID PRAN and password. The APP access your account details online and provides you with user friendly interface to browse through your account information. It also enables you to maintain your latest contact details and password.brbrThe APP gives better user experience and provides additional functionality such as br1. View current holdingsbr2. Request for Transaction Statement for the year on your email ID.br3. Submit Contribution for Tier I Tier IIbr4. Change Scheme Preference br5. Initiate withdrawal from Tier II accountbr6. View your Account details.br7. Download ePRANbr8. Inquiry raise Grievancebr9. View Last 5 contribution transactions carried out br10. Change contact details like Telephone Mobile no. and email ID. br11. Change your Password Secret Questionbr12. Regenerate password using secret Question OTP br13. Get notifications related to NPS.
NPS by NSDL e-Gov
|Name:||NPS by NSDL e-Gov|
August 15, 2020
4.0 and up
Download NPS by NSDL e-Gov For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type NPS by NSDL e-Gov and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find NPS by NSDL e-Gov in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about NPS by NSDL e-Gov and to play it properly
- That’s all.
NPS by NSDL e-Gov Screenshots
[appbox googleplay nps.nps]
Download NPS by NSDL e-Gov for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the NPS by NSDL e-Gov For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like NPS by NSDL e-Gov please follow our blog.