What is ParentSquare? brbrbrParentSquare is a safe and secure platform for all schooltohome communication. The twoway group messaging private conversations districtwide alerts and notices and simple user interface keeps everyone connected creating a vibrant school community.brbrIn today39s edtech world schools need a better communication system than relying on hardtotrack emails lost flyers missed robocalls website updates that are never read or piggybacking on SIS or LMS tools meant for student communication. ParentSquare brings the power of edtech revolution to the parents. It reverses the trend for disparate oneway communication that keeps parents as 39spectators39 to their child39s education. brbrUnderstanding the need for a wholeschool adoption we strive to keep an easy to use interface for ParentSquare much like the social tools you are used to in today39s online digital world. ParentSquare caters to every parent including those who rarely use technology.brbrParentSquare for AndroidbrbrbrWith ParentSquare for Android parents can easily connect with teachers and staff at their childrens school from their Android device. The app allows parents to:brbr View posts appreciate and commentbr Sign up for wish list items volunteer and RSVP and view your sign ups br Check dates for upcoming school and class events and add them to your device calendarbr Send private messages with attachments to staff members or other ParentSquare users in your schoolbr Participate in group conversationsbr View posted pictures and filesbr View the directory of your childs schoolbr View notices attendance cafeteria library duesbr Respond to absences or tardiesbr Purchase for goods and services offered for sale by the schoolbrbr If allowed by your school39s implementation
August 4, 2020
5.1 and up
Download ParentSquare For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type ParentSquare and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find ParentSquare in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about ParentSquare and to play it properly
- That’s all.
[appbox googleplay com.parentsquare.psapp]
Download ParentSquare for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the ParentSquare For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like ParentSquare please follow our blog.