PS4 Remote Play iPhone For PC – Free Download
PS4 Remote Play iPhone Review
It has taken longer than the versions for Windows and Android but PS4 Remote Play has finally arrived on iPhone. Thanks to this application you can access your PS4 through a Wi-Fi network anywhere. And that implies being able to run games and see them on the smartphone screen, of course. Use your iPhone as the second screen of the PS4
PS4 and iPhone must be connected to the same network. Once the app is downloaded and installed, you can connect both by logging in to the PlayStation Network. Among the different options you will find that of using the mobile as a second screen. The only thing is that if you want the games to run smoothly you will have to have a high-speed wireless connection.
These are the main functions of the app: View the screen of your PS4 on the smartphone. Use the on-screen controller to control the functions of the game console. Join the voice chats of the games through the microphone of the phone. Enter text into the console using the keyboard.
PS4 Remote Play iPhone Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download PS4 Remote Play iPhone on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- First, download and install Mac App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button.
- Now in the search box, type PS4 Remote Play iPhone.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find PS4 Remote Play iPhone in all apps in Mac App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
That’s all guys for configuring and to Download PS4 Remote Play iPhone on Windows , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful.
For more cool, fun games and apps like PS4 Remote Play iPhone please follow us. If you still have any queries please leave them in the comment section below; we will try our best to reach you.
Until then Peace out!!!!