Phonogram learning app that gets you practicing and mastering the 70 essential phonograms for the SWR quotSpell to Write and Readquot program. brbrSWR Modes…brSingle Letter26 phonograms 38 soundsbrMultiple Letters44 phonograms 69 soundsbrAll 70 phonograms 107 soundsbrCustom 4 customizable listsbrbrSWR Features…brRules enable or disable rules specific to phonograms exist for Multiple LettersbrPlay Speed Slow Medium FastbrPlay Order Sequential RandombrStep Mode Requires a manual user press to advance to next letterbrReplay Loops Infinite 199brbrThis is the official SWR curriculum app for quotSpell to Write and Readquot program created by Wanda Sanseri.brbrApp created and supported by cgvelocity.com
SWR2 SpellWriteRead Phonograms
|Name:||SWR2 SpellWriteRead Phonograms|
June 20, 2019
5.1 and up
Download SWR2 SpellWriteRead Phonograms For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type SWR2 SpellWriteRead Phonograms and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find SWR2 SpellWriteRead Phonograms in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about SWR2 SpellWriteRead Phonograms and to play it properly
- That’s all.
SWR2 SpellWriteRead Phonograms Screenshots
[appbox googleplay air.com.cgvelocity.spellwriteread2]
Download SWR2 SpellWriteRead Phonograms for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the SWR2 SpellWriteRead Phonograms For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like SWR2 SpellWriteRead Phonograms please follow our blog.