Leap into the amazing world of Busy Box where children aged 38 can practice their literacy numeracy and coordination skills across an extravaganza of quickfire games. With 42 games in total to be unlocked there is no shortage of fun to be had. Everything from counting and reading to playing tunes and splatting characters with pies! brbrBeat the clock to win stars and build up your high score. Your stars can then be traded in to unlock more games and stickers for your interactive sticker book. Try to collect all 100 stickers!brbrKEY FEATURES:brbr 42 quickfire educational games in total.br 100 interactive stickers to discover.br 16 achievements to unlock.br No inapp purchases.br Covers numeracy literacy and coordination skills.br 3 configurable difficulties for different age bands.br Parentsteachers can toggle individual subjects and games on and off to customise the learning experience.br Time limit can be disabled for children who want to play at their own pace. br Plenty of fun graphics animations and music to keep you child entertained for hours.br Designed for children ages 3 to 8.brbrMore educational games for nursery and primary school children available at www.busythings.co.uk.
Varies with device
March 26, 2020
Varies with device
Download Busy Box For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Busy Box and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Busy Box in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Busy Box and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Busy Box Screenshots
[appbox googleplay air.busythings.qdapps.busybox]
Download Busy Box for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Busy Box For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Busy Box please follow our blog.