If you love a good word puzzle challenge this is definitely worth your time. Android CentralbrChesslike thinkahead strategy an excellent buy for solo players TechRadarbrHidden strategic elements mean this is a game you can really sink your teeth into Android PolicebrbrBeautifully simple. Endlessly challenging. brbrWord Forward is the word puzzle game where every choice matters. brbrCan you use all of the letters in the 5×5 grid to make words disappear and clear the board? Word Forward isnt about spelling the longest words or the most clever its about carefully using every tile to declare victory in 500 puzzles. It requires cunning and strategy Word Forward is a brain teaser that will really make you think!brbr SPELL words by tracing a line between tiles in any direction including diagonallybr SWAP any two letters on the grid by using a SWAP TOKEN earned during gameplaybr JUMBLE the tiles on the grid to replace all the letters with new ones when all else failsbr CHANGE the letter on a tile to any other letter you choose using the SWAP MODIFIERbr ELIMINATE stubborn tiles with BOMBS to get yourself out of a tight spotbrbrThe latest braintingling puzzle game from the creators of Block Droppin Blitz.
July 16, 2019
4.1 and up
Download Word Forward For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Word Forward and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Word Forward in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Word Forward and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Word Forward Screenshots
[appbox googleplay com.rocketship.wordforward]
Download Word Forward for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Word Forward For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Word Forward please follow our blog.