If you own a Tesla built after August of 2017 AP 2.5 the car can record footage from 3 different angles as a DashCam feature by plugging in a USB flash drive. brbrHowever footage recorded by your Tesla is going to be organised in a way that is very hard and cumbersome to review because all the files are split into many 1minute videos and all three cameras are saved in separate files. brbrThis app lets you review recent and recorded clips in a wellorganised manner and all three angles are shown simultaneously on your screen. brbrAll you need to do is plug in your flash drive into your android device use an OTG adapter if necessary open the app and you can instantly review all the footage that was previously recorded by your Tesla. brbrYou may then click on a video to save it on your phone and share it. brbrIf you have never used the dashcam TeslaCam feature on your Tesla here39s how : brbr Buy a USB thumbdrive 16 GB USB 3 recommendedbr Create a directory called TeslaCambr Plug it in one of your car39s front USB portsbrbrAnd you should see a camera icon appear on your screen with a red dot. brIf not make sure your thumbdrive is formatted in FAT32. brbrYour car will keep the last 60 minutes of footage plus any saved clips. brTo save a clip from your car39s screen simply click on the camera icon it will save the last 10 minutes and keep it. brYou will then be able to review it with this app. brbrIf you enable Sentry Mode on your car it also saves clips when something interesting happens even if the alarm didn39t go off.brbrIf you don39t own an OTG adapter here39s one : brhttps:www.amazon.comConverterAdapterUSB30FemaleConnectordpB07J565HCTrefasslpctftil?tagxenon3d20amplinkCodew00amplinkId5c5c24b7226eb376825088fc5a8d74eeampcreativeASINB07J565HCT
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
May 11, 2019
4.4 and up
Download TeslaCam Viewer For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type TeslaCam Viewer and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find TeslaCam Viewer in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about TeslaCam Viewer and to play it properly
- That’s all.
TeslaCam Viewer Screenshots
[appbox googleplay com.xenon3d.teslacam]
Download TeslaCam Viewer for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the TeslaCam Viewer For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like TeslaCam Viewer please follow our blog.