JRiver on Android is the media engine of JRiver Media Center with a simplified user interface. brbrIt can act as an audio player for content stored on the device. It also supports most of the network functionality of JRiver Media Center. brbrIt can work as a DLNA or UPnP Server or Renderer. It can use its own Library Server to serve media to other device running JRiver Media Center.brbrSupports most audio formats including FLAC APE WAV MP3 AAC amp OGG.brbrWill support video formats in the future.
JRiver for Android
|Name:||JRiver for Android|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
Varies with device
March 19, 2020
7.0 and up
Download JRiver for Android For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type JRiver for Android and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find JRiver for Android in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about JRiver for Android and to play it properly
- That’s all.
JRiver for Android Screenshots
[appbox googleplay com.jriver.mediacenter]
Download JRiver for Android for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the JRiver for Android For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like JRiver for Android please follow our blog.