The Equalizer Pie works starting from Android P. brApplication lets you adjust the frequency envelope of the sound with 14 bands to enjoy music.brAdjust audio balance between channels RightLeftbrbrMain Features:br 14 bands equalizerbr Audio balancebr Preamplifier to boost sound volumebr 14 presets Default Default for Bluetooth headphones Jazz Rock Classic Pop DeepHouse Dance Acoustic Soft Ton compensation Voice Lounge Flat.br Customizable presetbrbrWorks perfectly with audio and video players that open audio session. Google Music YoutTube Music Deezer etc.brbrWe recommend you to restart player after installing equalizer.brbrKnown issues:brIt makes noise sound with bluetooth headphones when any of frequency band summary level preamp level of band is more than 0. brThat is why we recommend you to use Preamp and decrease level for bluetooth headphones.brIssue repeated on Pixel 2 and must be fixed in Android Q
Equalizer Pie (Pro)
|Name:||Equalizer Pie (Pro)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
April 9, 2019
Download Equalizer Pie (Pro) For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Equalizer Pie (Pro) and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Equalizer Pie (Pro) in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Equalizer Pie (Pro) and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Equalizer Pie (Pro) Screenshots
[appbox googleplay devdnua.equalizerp.pro]
Download Equalizer Pie (Pro) for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Equalizer Pie (Pro) For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Equalizer Pie (Pro) please follow our blog.