With the new age of technology it is time to bring trap shooting into the 21st century. With The Trap App you can record each round and view charts and statistics to track your progress and see what shooting setup works best for you. brbrFeaturesbr AutoPosition A setting which will automatically changes the shooters position as per the USAS rules and guidelines After 5 consecutive shots at one position moving one position to the rightbr Charts View rounds and averages to easily track shooter progressbr Statistics Sort rounds and percentages by categories date month year chokes used gauges etc. to see trends in shooter performance to hone in on weak areas of the gamebr History See each round and the preferences set for that roundbrbrFor questions andor issues please contact the developers at TheTrapApp.mj4petegmail.com
The Trap App
|Name:||The Trap App|
January 30, 2019
5.0 and up
Download The Trap App For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type The Trap App and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find The Trap App in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about The Trap App and to play it properly
- That’s all.
The Trap App Screenshots
[appbox googleplay mj4pete.thetrapapp]
Download The Trap App for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the The Trap App For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like The Trap App please follow our blog.