Turn your phone into VR controller that can be used with VRidge in SteamVR.brbrThis easy to use app will allow you to use your hands inside virtual reality with VRidge. If you pair two phones you will be able to control both hands! With this solution you can recreate a full 3DOF PC VR experience.brbrThe quality of tracking varies based on the phones available sensors.brbrTo use this controller you need a PC VR streaming solution called VRidge available at: https:riftcat.comvridge
March 20, 2020
4.4 and up
Download VRidge Controller For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type VRidge Controller and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find VRidge Controller in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about VRidge Controller and to play it properly
- That’s all.
VRidge Controller Screenshots
[appbox googleplay com.riftcat.vridgecontroller]
Download VRidge Controller for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the VRidge Controller For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like VRidge Controller please follow our blog.