Androids experience of sharing a snippet of your screen has never been very sophisticated. It requires taking a screenshot cropping it using the likes of Google Photos Markup Android 9.0 and above or another photo editor and then sharing it using the gallery or the target application such as a messaging app. brbrHowever there is a better way! Screen Crop transforms the task of taking a screenshot cropping it and sharing it separately into one smooth process. brbrbUsagebbrAfter placing the quick settings tile in the tray and tapping it swipe across the screen to select an area to be captured. If necessary you can fine tune the selection using the four handles. You can then share it or save it using the buttons at the bottom. You can also cancel using the close button in the corner.brbrbNotebbrThis app works through its quick settings tile which needs to be added manually. After installing a Screen Crop icon will show up in your app drawer to guide through adding a settings tile. After it is set up the app drawer icon disappears automatically.brbrIt is possible that on Xiaomi devices a full size screenshot will be taken after tapping the quick setting. It is a known issue which is currently being investigated. brbrScreen Crop has no ADs or inapp purchases.brbrbPermissionsbbrScreen Recording required in order to capture screenshots indicated by the temporary Cast icon in the status bar.brStorage required to save screenshots to device memory.brbrbCreditbbrApp developed by Florian Mhle.brIdea and visuals by Adam Lapinski.
Screen Crop – Quick Settings Tile
|Name:||Screen Crop – Quick Settings Tile|
January 30, 2019
7.0 and up
Download Screen Crop – Quick Settings Tile For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Screen Crop – Quick Settings Tile and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Screen Crop – Quick Settings Tile in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Screen Crop – Quick Settings Tile and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Screen Crop – Quick Settings Tile Screenshots
[appbox googleplay com.florianisme.screencropquicktile]
Download Screen Crop – Quick Settings Tile for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Screen Crop – Quick Settings Tile For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Screen Crop – Quick Settings Tile please follow our blog.