Teachers coaches docents group leaders: Take attendance without calling out name after name! Having your participants students etc. quotcheck inquot using their locationaware phones!brbrHow? Make an account at https:youhere.org and create a class. Set an GPS fence or quotinclusion zonequot for your meeting classroom etc.brbrYour students: Each installs this app on their phone. Thereafter they use the app to 39check in39 to your class. brbrThe app uses the phone39s location capabilities to see if they39re in the right place at the right time according to your attendance requirements. Results are logged to your Youhere.org account for easy record keeping.
Youhere – GPS-based attendance
|Name:||Youhere – GPS-based attendance|
January 5, 2019
4.1 and up
Download Youhere – GPS-based attendance For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Youhere – GPS-based attendance and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Youhere – GPS-based attendance in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Youhere – GPS-based attendance and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Youhere – GPS-based attendance Screenshots
[appbox googleplay org.youhere.www]
Download Youhere – GPS-based attendance for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Youhere – GPS-based attendance For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Youhere – GPS-based attendance please follow our blog.