bDo you get bored easily from your wallpapers?bbrHere is something for you! This app provides you with a new beautiful HD wallpaper every single day!brbrbFeatures:bbr Easy to usebr Configure time interval: Do you want to get a new picture twice a day? No problem!br Add effects to your wallpaper Blur Saturation Brightnessbr Customize your sources subredditsbr Favour images to see them again in the future!br Mark images as 39never show again39 if you don39t like thembr Use differnet settings for wallpaper and lockscreenbrbrAll wallpapers are taken from reddit.com. Check out their website to find new sources subreddits to get more wonderful wallpapers!brbriNote: If the scheduling does not work or the wallpaper does not get changed automatically as you want you may have to enable background services for this Wallpaper app in the battery saving settings.i
Wallpaper (from reddit)
|Name:||Wallpaper (from reddit)|
February 27, 2020
7.0 and up
Download Wallpaper (from reddit) For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Wallpaper (from reddit) and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Wallpaper (from reddit) in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Wallpaper (from reddit) and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Wallpaper (from reddit) Screenshots
[appbox googleplay at.ladt.redditwallpapers]
Download Wallpaper (from reddit) for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Wallpaper (from reddit) For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Wallpaper (from reddit) please follow our blog.