FlexAlert is a utility based app for Amazon Flex drivers to help assist users in finding blocks. Flex Alert does NOT automatically accept blocks for drivers and requires the Amazon Flex driver app to be open in order for it to be used.brbrbAuto refreshbbrFlexAlert can automatically refresh the offers screen for you.brbrbExternal GPS amp Auto NavigationbbrTired of the GPS errors? FlexAlert now gives you the option to launch Google Maps or Waze instead of using the default in app navigation. Use auto navigation to have FlexAlert launch your map choice automatically.brbrbPrice AlertsbbrDo you have a minimum amount you like to take a block for? In Flex Alert you can set your minimum price before receiving any alerts this allows you more time to focus on other task and only be notified on higher priced blocks.brbrbAlert SoundsbbrAvoid staring at your screen FlexAlert will play a sound when a block has been detected.brbrbBlock NotificationsbbrTurn on notifications and FlexAlert will notify you when a user with the same warehouse ID finds a block.brbrIf you have any suggestionsfeedback for us please email us at supportmiddletontech.com.brbrFlexAlert does NOT collect any personal user data such as Amazon flex account details name or address. FlexAlert does NOT use or require any Amazon Flex user credentials.brbrThis app uses Accessibility Services to assist users with disabilities and users who are unable to fully interact with their device. The app uses official Android Accessibility Service libraries provided by Google and payment processing provided by Google Playstore.
January 27, 2020
6.0 and up
Download Flex-Alert For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Flex-Alert and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Flex-Alert in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Flex-Alert and to play it properly
- That’s all.
[appbox googleplay mt.flexalert]
Download Flex-Alert for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Flex-Alert For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Flex-Alert please follow our blog.