This EBike app will allow you to store your important EBike information for serial numbers order numbers mileage battery charges and general notes. The app also gives you the ability to take photos with serial number information that can be screen shot into a photo folder created by this app called My EBike Photos on your phone. Data is stored locally on users phone. Gallery added to import previously taken photos into view for screenshot use. No WIFI needed to collect data. View a summary list on EBike information for mileage charges and notes as well as serial numbers and order numbers. Google Map has been added to allow screenshot of map location with detailed text of route traveled. Use this feature to mark up landmarks with mileage text from ride start.
November 22, 2018
4.0.3 and up
Download My E-Bikes For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type My E-Bikes and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find My E-Bikes in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about My E-Bikes and to play it properly
- That’s all.
My E-Bikes Screenshots
[appbox googleplay com.weebly.radpaul.mye_bikes]
Download My E-Bikes for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the My E-Bikes For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like My E-Bikes please follow our blog.