BlueStacks Inc. has finally released the latest version of BlueStacks called BlueStacks 4. BlueStacks successfully takes over the BlueStacks 4.The new emulator contains many extras running on a brand new user interface. With BlueStacks 4, users can run multiple applications simultaneously. The new app player is much smoother, it’s already preinstalled in the Google Play Store, and it’s now easier to access everything on your virtual Android device.
The user interface of BlueStacks 4 is not as confusing as before. After setting up the emulator you will find a welcome screen with 4 tabs. The tabs have My Apps, App Center, and the Support section. The My Apps tab displays the applications you have installed in the BlueStacks. It also shows you the pre-installed system applications of BlueStacks. App Center shows you the BlueStacks recommended applications. Of course, you do not need to know anything about the Support tab.
Below a, re options like Multi-Instance, Google Play, APK to install and uninstall the application. I personally liked the new BlueStacks 4.
The multi-instance feature is just cool. It simply pops up a new BlueStacks window where you can either clone your Google / BlueStacks account or sign in with a new BlueStacks account. This allows users to run multiple BlueStacks simultaneously to manage different applications under different accounts. The multi-instance feature is useful for all good reasons.
Google Play Store is at the bottom. Now you can access it instantly and look for an application. You can either APK files by double-clicking the data stored on your computer APK files or by clicking on the button to install APK in the Play Store, and then selecting the APK file to install.
In the top menu bar, you will find the profile icon that contains all your account information. This is the account you used to set up BlueStacks for Google Apps. Next to the account icon is the BlueStacks Friends menu, which will be coming soon. You can find an option to your BlueStacks app player 4 to accelerate, by clicking on the icon next to the BlueStacks friends.
Once you open a game or application in BlueStacks, the footer displays a taskbar with the keyboard option. Now you can assign the keyboard to your liking. This gives you the freedom to create your own controls for a game.
BlueStacks 4 has made it much easier for users to run Android games and applications on their PC. The earlier versions of BlueStacks were not that easy to handle and operate. BlueStacks 4 will definitely set new standards for Android emulators. If you do not have an Android device or just want to enjoy Android applications and games on a larger screen, you should try out BlueStacks 4 and see how it works. How to download and install BlueStacks 4 on your Windows computer.
How to install BlueStacks 4 and how to install an application or game for the PC with BlueStacks 4?
- Download BlueStacks 4 Setup. [BlueStacks 4 is available for Windows and Mac both.
- Open Setup and install BlueStacks 4.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and set up your Gmail account to run Google Apps in BlueStacks 4.
- Once you have set up your Google Account and completed the initial configuration, BlueStacks will display the My Apps window.
- In the My Apps window, you’ll find the Google Play Store icon in the system tray below.
- Click on the Google Play Store to open it.
- In the Google Play Store, enter the name of your desired game/application the “Search” bar and search for it.
- Install the game or application now. When the installation is complete, you will find it under the “My Apps” tab.
- Now go back to the My Apps tab and open your newly installed application or game. You can now set up your custom controls as described above. Follow the instructions on the screen to take control of your installation.
How to install an application with APK file in BlueStacks 4
- Download the APK file for your desired application with a credible source.
- Now open BlueStacks 4 and go to the My Apps tab.
- Click the ” Install APK” button located in the lower compartment.
- Locate and select the APK file that you downloaded.
- Have BlueStacks 4 installed? After installation, it will appear under My Apps. You can open it now and use it.
Bluestack famous Games Direct Download Links
- Call of Duty
- Star wars Rise of the power
- Arena of Valor
- Jailbreak Escape Craft
- Zombie Shooter : Fury of War
Tip: The applications you install in BlueStacks 4 will also appear on your computer’s desktop. You can use these shortcuts to launch the application directly from BlueStacks.